floundering or flourishing?

 I am lost. I am floundering, some might say. Or am I flourishing? Hard to tell. Here are the current facts: 

  1. I have quit my job. A job that threw me into a deep depression. A job that I was excited about. A job I thought was the answer. 
  2. I do not have another job lined up. I have ideas. I have thoughts. I have goals. None of these things have gotten me an actual job as of late. 
  3. I have a partner who works nights. A partner who works often. A partner who is always tired even on her days off. 
  4. I have 1 friend nearby. She has two children under the age of 3. 
  5. I have 2 cats. Thank god. 
  6. I have my health but no health insurance. Must get on that...
  7. My savings are quickly dwindling. 
  8. I have no idea what I am doing.

Why 'This Is Fine' Is the Meme This Year Deserves - The New York Times 

warmly,

ash

Comments